Quick Guide to NetSuite CRM

Quick Guide to NetSuite CRM

NetSuite Pricing, Licensing, Implementation & Customization

Whether you’re a large company wanting the entire product offering of NetSuite, or a small company only seeking NetSuite CRM, we’ll highlight the different options of pricing, purchasing, implementation, installation and services for your business. Here is your quintessential guide to getting started.

Protelo is a full-service team of trained NetSuite CRM development experts based in the United States and throughout the globe. With 200+ NetSuite customers and more than 100,000 hours of NetSuite consulting under our belts, we are in a unique position to offer you insights to purchasing, best business practices and information to consider when purchasing the NetSuite ERP platform.

Why businesses are moving to NetSuite

As you already know, NetSuite is the world’s leading providers of cloud-based business management software helping companies manage core business processes with a single, fully integrated system from ERP, Financials, CRM, Ecommerce, Professional Services Automation, inventory, and more. NetSuite is fast to deploy, easy to use and flexible enough to support all aspects of your business.

How much does it cost to buy NetSuite? Will NetSuite fit into the budget? Understanding the long-term cost savings by moving your business to NetSuite’s Cloud ERP will benefit your organization. There are many factors to take into consideration with NetSuite pricing including configuration, complexity, modules, overall user count, contract span and the scope of the project.

NetSuite is more than just software and according to IDC Marketplace, it is also a worldwide leader in Enterprise Saas (Software as a Service). NetSuite app operates on a subscription model with flexible payments monthly, annually or over longer durations. Typically, most of the basic NetSuite product licensing prices start at a lower cost. As with most companies, the longer you commit to a subscription, the better pricing and renewal security you’ll gain. Every employee in your organization can benefit from NetSuite.

No, at a time when Cloud and SaaS are spreading more and more in organizations of all sizes, “100% in-house” ERP is not back, on the contrary.


Now is the time for the rationalization of IS, for an “automotive industry” type approach: a standardized product, in which standard components do 80% of the work, particularized as late as possible during its construction. The remaining 20% ​​can (must?) Be tailor-made to differentiate its brand or the service, the added value brought to the customer.

The current Cloud offers of the giants Oracle or SAP also go in this direction: their ERP offers the main standardized flows (“Best Practices”) adaptable – to a certain extent – by configuration and integral with third-party applications according to the available APIs or by Web Services . In Cloud projects, the use of specific developments is considerably reduced: customers switching from a traditional On Premise offer to the Cloud are forced to abandon a number of expensive specifics, deemed mandatory, strategic and vital a few months ago.

This last point cannot be done without prior change management work with the business teams. One of the first obligatory steps of what is today called the “digital transformation” consists in identifying the internal processes where the technology must be a differentiator and those where the standard functions of the ERP could be appropriate through an evolution.

Indeed, when choosing a new ERP, should you choose between an ERP that makes purchase requests and purchase orders and another ERP that makes supply requests and supplier orders? Or is it better to base your choice on the flexibility of your publisher’s Cloud offer, on the number of APIs available, on the possibilities of adding tailor-made bricks representing the company’s DNA, the specificity of its know-how, its added value for the customer.

The use of Open Source can be an advantageous strategic choice here: the code can be modified at will (or almost), without editor constraints (or almost), with the support of the community and your service provider, for a cost competitive. Yes, in 2012 Elon Musk was a few years ahead of the direction of the management solutions market. But above all, he was fully aware of the importance of leading the digital transformation of his company, which was only 5 years old.